In order to download our Windows 8 themes, please follow these simple instructions :p
For Windows 8 Users
1. Open the theme post and at the end of the post.
2. Near the end of each post, you may find and click on “Download it here” and your download will begin.
3. After completing the download, double click on the downloaded “.deskthemepack” file and viola your theme has just been installed. Enjoy!
For Windows 7 Users
***As Windows 8 themes adopt a new .deskthemepack format, we need to do a simple conversion process to suit the Windows 7 .themepack format, don’t worry it’s really fast and very simple ***
1. Download the Windows 8 theme on your computer.
2. Make sure your Windows has configured to show file extensions, right-click the theme file and choose the “Rename” option. Put in “.7z” as the file extension and save the changes.
3. Next, you will need to install 7-Zip, an excellent freeware archive tool that can handle many different formats of compressed files. You can click here and download it for free at their homepage.
4. Once you installed 7-Zip, right-click the theme you’ve previously renamed and extract its contents.
5. There, you should be able to see a separate folder holding all the wallpapers of that theme. Feel free to use these wallpapers individually or put all of them into your customized user-defined interval desktop backgrounds. Enjoy!